Black Mobile TV Cart
Where to Buy
- FITS 32" TO 65" TV's - Compatible with LCD LED flat screens weighing up to 110 lbs with VESA patterns of 200x200mm to 600x400mm. The maximum screen height for this stand is 57.5".
- MIDDLE STORAGE SHELF - Sturdy and adjustable with a 10 pound weight capacity. Holds laptops, DVD players, streaming devices, and other equipment.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Provides clean internal organization for power and AV cords, keeping potentially messy cables safely out of the way.
- ADJUSTABLE CART - Features +15° to -15° of screen tilt for better viewing angles and 4 locking casters to make the cart stationary or mobile when desired. The wheels provide smooth mobility on both hardwood and carpet floors.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Mobile high-grade steel TV Cart (STAND-TV03E) from VIVO. Perfect for conference rooms, classrooms, or rolling around your home. The mounting brackets fit VESA 600x400 and smaller (minimum VESA 50x50), and is designed to hold screens 32” to 65” with a max weight of 110lbs. This solid cart features a clean internal cable management system, 4 locking casters on the wheels to make the cart stationary, and an adjustable front metal shelf holding up to 10lbs. Mounting brackets allow for -15 degree screen tilt to maximize viewing angles. The total cart height reaches 60” with a base width of 34”. Max TV height is 57.5” (center) and max shelf height is 27.5”. The stand comes in a smooth black finish.
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 110 lbs
- VESA Compatibility: 50x50mm to 600x400mm
- Screen Size: 32" to 65"
- Cart Height: 60"
- Cart Base Width: 27.5"
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.