Aluminum Mobile Cart for 37” to 60” TVs
Where to Buy
- DUAL SCREEN POWER - This TV stand supports two 37” to 60” flat screens (with VESA 200x200mm to 600x400mm mounting holes) side by side for maximum space efficiency. Ideal for lectures, career presentations, trade shows, and more!
- SUPER STRENGTH - Constructed of high-grade steel and aluminum, this product is designed with dual pillar support that holds weights up to 220 lbs.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - The midpoint of the screens can be adjusted from 47.3” to 65” from the floor to achieve a comfortable height, and the mounting brackets tilt from -10° to +5° for optimal viewing angles.
- FOUR CASTER WHEELS - Durable 3-inch caster wheels provide excellent mobility so that moving the cart from location to location requires minimal effort. All four wheels are lockable for maximum stability when the cart is stationary.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns. PLEASE NOTE: This product ships in TWO separate boxes that may not arrive at the same time.
Take your space conserving setup on the go with the new Adjustable Dual TV Cart (STAND-TV12H) from VIVO! No matter the occasion, this cart can get two screens ranging anywhere from 37” to 60” in size off the ground and on the move with its four durable caster wheels. The height and tilt adjustment are simple and make finding the ideal, comfortable viewing angle a breeze. This cart will keep your screens secure with its solid steel and aluminum frame that blends well in any environment. The top and bottom sturdy shelves hold any variety of extra equipment in order to conserve even more space, and an integrated cable management system keeps potentially messy and hazardous cords safe and organized. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your new cart assembled in no time!
- Screen Size Compatibility: 37" to 60"
- VESA Compatibility:200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, and 600x400mm
- Total Height: 92.2”
- Screen Height Adjustment Range: 47.3” to 65”
- Tilt Range: -10° to +5°
- Arm Span: 87.5”
- Top Shelf Dimensions: 11.2” x 6”
- Lower Shelf Dimensions: 17” x 13”
- Base Dimensions: 46.4” x 27.2”
- Shelving Weight Capacity: 11 lbs per shelf
- Mount Weight Capacity: 220 lbs (110 lbs per screen)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.