Silver Mobile TV Cart
Where to Buy
- FITS 60" TO 100" TV's - Fits most giant screens on the market from 60” to 100" in size, up to 220 lbs in weight, and with VESA 200x200mm to 1000x600mm mounting holes.
- HEIGHT & TILT ADJUSTMENT - Midpoint of the screen can be adjusted from 48” to a max 68” from the floor. The mounting brackets tilt from -10° to +5° for optimal viewing angles.
- EASY MOUNTING - Removable VESA mounting brackets create an easier screen mounting process. Simply attach the brackets to the back of your flat screen and then slide them back onto the horizontal mounting bar.
- LOCKING CASTERS - Heavy duty 3-inch wheels have locking and unlocking to make the cart stationary or mobile when desired. The casters provide smooth mobility on both hardwood and carpet floors.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel and aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Ultra-heavy duty steel & aluminum Dual Post TV Cart (STAND-TV22S) from VIVO. STAND-TV22S is a rugged and attractive mobile stand designed to hold giant screens on the market up to 100" and weighing up to 220 lbs! Supports a minimum VESA 200x200mm and maximum VESA 1000x600. This mobile stand is the perfect presentation tool for business, school, and other organization. Features include telescoping height adjustment, top and bottom sturdy shelving, and an internal cable management system to hide messy cords. The top mounting plate features adjustable tilt for improved viewing angles. The sturdy 3" wheels at the base have easy locking to make your cart mobile or stationary when desired. The maximum adjusted screen height is 68" from the floor to the center of the TV and the minimum height is 48".
- Material: Steel and Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Height Adjustable Range: 48" to 68"
- Screen Size Compatibility: 60" to 100"
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200mm to 1000x600mm
- Weighty Capacity: 220lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.