Silver Mobile Cart for 60" to 100" TVs
Where to Buy
- FITS 60" TO 100" TV's - Fits most giant screens on the market from 60” to 100" in size, up to 220 lbs in weight, and with VESA 200x200mm to 1000x600mm mounting holes.
- HEIGHT & TILT ADJUSTMENT - Midpoint of the screen can be adjusted from 48” to a max 68” from the floor. The mounting brackets tilt from -10° to +5° for optimal viewing angles.
- EASY MOUNTING - Removable VESA mounting brackets create an easier screen mounting process. Simply attach the brackets to the back of your flat screen and then slide them back onto the horizontal mounting bar.
- LOCKING CASTERS - Heavy duty 3-inch wheels have locking and unlocking to make the cart stationary or mobile when desired. The casters provide smooth mobility on both hardwood and carpet floors.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel and aluminum design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Ultra-heavy duty steel & aluminum Dual Post TV Cart (STAND-TV22S) from VIVO. STAND-TV22S is a rugged and attractive mobile stand designed to hold giant screens on the market up to 100" and weighing up to 220 lbs! Supports a minimum VESA 200x200mm and maximum VESA 1000x600. This mobile stand is the perfect presentation tool for business, school, and other organization. Features include telescoping height adjustment, top and bottom sturdy shelving, and an internal cable management system to hide messy cords. The top mounting plate features adjustable tilt for improved viewing angles. The sturdy 3" wheels at the base have easy locking to make your cart mobile or stationary when desired. The maximum adjusted screen height is 68" from the floor to the center of the TV and the minimum height is 48".
- Material: Steel and Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Height Adjustable Range: 48" to 68"
- Screen Size Compatibility: 60" to 100"
- VESA Compatibility: 200x200mm to 1000x600mm
- Weighty Capacity: 220lbs
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.