Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION of this single monitor mount allows sufficient support for one monitor screen weighing up to 17.6 lbs (must weigh at least 2.2 lbs for counterbalance arm to work properly).
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE with articulation featuring -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles. The pneumatic spring arm offers smooth height transitions by perfectly counterbalancing the weight of your monitors. Maximum screen height to the center of the screen is 23.6"
- STURDY C-CLAMP with optional grommet mount attaches directly to your desk (up to 3.5” thick) for a secure setup that holds your equipment firmly in place while creating a spacious work area.
- COMPATIBLE with most 17” to 32” computer monitors on the market. The VESA bracket (75x75mm and 100x100mm) includes removable plates for easy monitor installation.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT provides a clean look to the monitor setup and allows easier height adjustment by keeping cables from pulling, detaching, or tangling during transitions.
Optimize viewing angles with the Pneumatic Spring Single Monitor Arm (STAND-V001K) from VIVO! Win back valuable desk space by elevating your monitor to an ideal viewing height with this high-grade steel stand built for scratch resistance and security. Designed with user-geared features such as screen articulation, smooth height adjustment, a sturdy C-clamp, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs. The versatility of screen placement allows ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The classy appearance adds a modern look to any office while providing ample support for your monitor. All hardware is provided for easy assembly, so you can get your stand mounted in no time!
- Screen Sizes: Accommodates one 17” to 32” monitor screen
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes
- Pole Height: 14”
- Maximum Extension: 18”
- Height Adjustment: 10.5” with pneumatic spring lift
- Articulation: -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Mounting Options: C-clamp and Grommet
- Maximum Desk Thickness: 3.5”
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
- Weight Capacity: 2.2 lbs (minimum) to 17.6 lbs (maximum)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.