Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount with USB
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most screens 13" to 27” in size and 14.3 lbs in weight with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Mounts to desks (up to 3.25" thick) with heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- GAS SPRING ARM – Tool-less monitor placement with perfect counter balance presentation in all directions
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Mount offers +90° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- INTEGRATED USB & AUDIO PORTS – Located on the base for convenient connecting of USB and Audio cords & devices
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
STAND-V001OU is a single monitor gas spring mount with 2.0 USB ports for charging and connecting from VIVO. The counterbalance gas spring arm allows for simple height adjustment without the use of tools and is fully adjustable allowing you to set the monitor to almost any viewing angle. The mount features a heavy-duty bolt style C-clamp fitting desks up to 3.25" in thickness. Also featured is an integrated cable management system. STAND-V001OU is compatible with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm and fits screens 13" to 27" in size and 14.3 lbs in weight. The monitor can be smoothly rotated between landscape or portrait position. The open top slots on the VESA face plate make mounting your monitor a breeze.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm and Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), Lead which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
- Fits most LCD monitors 13" to 27"
- Supports up to 14.3 lbs
- The stand uses VESA 75 x 75 & 100 x 100 mounting holes
- Articulation: +90° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.