Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most screens 13" to 32” in size with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes (Screen must weigh between 2.2 lbs and 20 lbs). Mounts to desk (0.5" to 3" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- GAS SPRING ARM – Tool-less monitor placement with perfect counter balance presentation in all directions
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Mount offers +90° to -90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shape
- EASY INSTALLATION - Detachable VESA face plate makes installation a simple process
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Interactive aluminum gas spring monitor stand, model STAND-V001Q from VIVO. The deluxe gas spring arm allows for easy height adjustment without the use of tools and offers perfect counter balance presentation in all directions. This fully adjustable mount uses VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm holes and holds most screens 13" to 32" in size. The weight of your screen should fall between 2.2 lbs and 20 lbs. STAND-V001Q is attached to your desk using a heavy duty C-clamp or the included grommet mounting option. The detachable mounting bracket makes installation an easy process.
- Deluxe gas spring for tool-less monitor placement
- Fully adjustable gas spring arm
- Ultra heavy duty "C" Clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.