Quad Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION - High-grade steel and aluminum construction allows this sturdy stand to easily support 4 screens weighing up to 22 pounds each! Win back valuable desk space by raising your monitors to a comfortable viewing height.
- FULL MOTION - Fully adjustable arms offer -90° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles. Each VESA plate can be adjusted up and down by 0.5” for perfect screen alignment. Warning: Please do not pull monitor(s) too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- COMPATIBILITY - This mount is designed to support four computer monitors 13” to 27” in size with VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. Removable VESA plates are provided for an easy mounting process.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - A sturdy glass base creates optimal support for your monitor setup while giving an elegant appearance to your workstation. Bottom side padding is included to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Increase work productivity like a pro by getting four monitors off of your desk and into strategic viewing positions with STAND-V004FG from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace on your desk by mounting four screens to one stand. Constructed of high-grade steel that’s able to support up to 22 pounds per monitor, this sturdy stand will keep your expensive equipment safe and secure. Featuring fully adjustable arms for comfortable viewing angles, height adjustment for perfect screen alignment, a heavy-duty glass base for solid support, and cable management to keep things clean and organized, this stand is ready to show you what it can do! Each joint can be as fluid or stationary as desired for easy adjustment. All the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and screens mounted for quad monitor power in no time! Please note that screen alignment depends on whether the VESA holes are in the same location on each monitor.
- Supports 4 monitor screens 13” to 27”
- VESA Standard: VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Pole Height: 29.4”
- Glass Base Dimensions: 16.7” x 10.2”
- Articulation: -90° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Each screen can be adjusted up and down by 0.5”
- Arm Span: Mounting Brackets are 29” apart on center
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.