Quad Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY - Holds Four Screens 13" to 27" and 17.6 lbs each with VESA Mount (75 X 75 & 100 X 100 mounting holes). Mounts to desk with heavy duty 4" C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- MOTION - +45 degree to -45 degree tilt, 360 degree swivel, 360 degree rotation, and height adjustability for optimal viewing angles
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - System integrated in order to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized
- DIMENSIONS - Center Post height measures 13" to 32". The distance between the two outside mounting brackets measures 53" when fully extended.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
Quad monitor articulating desk mount from VIVO. STAND-V004Y is complete with high-grade steel and aluminum, built to support 4 screens 13" to 27” and 17.6 lbs each. The fully articulating arms feature multiple adjustable joints which can be tightened to create fluid or stationary arm movement. The heavy-duty C-clamp attaches to the back of your desk which helps maintain valuable desk space while providing excellent support for the entire mount and 4 screens. An optional grommet mounting option comes with this stand. Cable management clips keep AV and power cords organized and out of main sight.
- Tilt: -45 to +45 degree
- Swivel: -45 to +45 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Integrated cable management system
- Heavy Duty 4" C-clamp
- Monitors can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
- Center Post height measures 13" to 32"
- The distance between the two outside mounting brackets measures 53" when fully extended.
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.