Dual Monitor Extra Tall Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Extra tall dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13” to 27” in size and 22 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Mounts to desks (up to 4" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- EXTRA TALL POLE - The 39” center pole allows you to adjust the monitors between sitting and standing positions. Integrated cable management is included to keep AV and power cords clean and organized via clips along the arm and center pole.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arms offer +15° to -15° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for optimal screen positioning. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary hardware for assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Dual monitor mount (STAND-V012) from VIVO. Clear up valuable workspace on your desk with this extra tall monitor mount. Constructed of high-grade steel this rugged mount was built to resist scratches and supports screens up to 22 lbs and 13" to 27” in size. STAND-V012 has an extra tall 39" center pole with easy height adjustment, 45 degree tilting angles for your screen, and 3 adjustable joint points on each arm, all allowing you to find the perfect viewing angle. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your mount as fluid or stationary as desired. Special features include the ability for each individual VESA plate to be adjusted up and down by .5” so your monitors will be perfectly aligned (see pictures and video for more information). We also made mounting your monitors easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitors and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. Monitors can be placed in landscape and portrait positions. More features built into STAND-V012 include an integrated cable management system for clean organization of power and video cables, as well as both C-Clamp (with 4.25" opening) and Grommet (with 3.5" opening) mounting options to fit a variety of unique desk systems.
- Tilt: -15 to +15 degree
- Swivel: 360 degree
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Height adjustable
- Ultra heavy duty "C" clamp
- Integrated cable management system
- Monitor can be installed either in portrait or landscape shape
- Fully adjustable arms
- Vesa Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
- Center Post is 39" tall and the mounting brackets are exactly 29" on center (apart)
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.