Single Monitor and Laptop Extra Tall Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- VIVO STANDING WORKSTATION - Extra tall 39.5" pole allows the user to adjust from sitting and standing positions.
- COMPATIBILITY - Holds both Laptop and Single Monitor up to 32" with VESA Mount (75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes). Mounts to desks (up to 4" thick) with heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- FULL MOTION - Enjoy optimal viewing angles with +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is an easy process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Mount your laptop and monitor on the same stand with Single Monitor and Laptop Extra Tall Desk Mount (STAND-V012C) from VIVO! This sturdy mount is elegantly designed with a smooth black finish and comes with an extra-tall 39.5" pole allowing you to easily adjust from sitting to standing positions. The LCD mounting bracket uses VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes, and the laptop base is 14" x 12" with a 1/2" safety lip. Every joint is able to be tightened, so you can adjust exactly how fluid/stationary you want everything to be. Constructed of high-grade steel, this rugged mount was built to resist scratches. Mounting options include an ultra-heavy duty C-clamp (with 4.25" opening) and Grommet (with 3.5" opening) mounting options.
- Fits: Most 13” to 32” Screens
- Tray: Holds Laptops up to 17"
- VESA Compatibility: 75x75mm or 100x100mm
- Maximum Desk Thickness: 4”
- Pole Height: 39.5”
- Laptop Tray Dimensions: 14" x 12"
- Arm Extension: 16.3"
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Along the center pole
- Features: Integrated cable management system
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.