Dual Vertical Monitor Extra Tall Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 27" SCREENS - Dual vertically stacked monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 27” in size and up to 22 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Mounts to desks (up to 3.25" thick) with heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount.
- EXTRA TALL POLE - The 39” center pole allows you to adjust the monitors between sitting and standing positions. Integrated cable management is included to keep AV and power cords clean and organized via clips along the arms and pole.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable arms offer +90° to -90° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for optimal screen positioning. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and all the necessary hardware for assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Save desk space and increase efficiency with Dual Vertical Monitor Extra Tall Desk Mount (STAND-V012T) from VIVO! The tall 39" pole lets you adjust from sitting and standing positions, supporting the monitors in a vertical display. Constructed of high-grade steel, this sturdy mount was built to resist scratches and hold two screens 13” to 27” in size and weighing up to 22 pounds each. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your mount as fluid or stationary as desired. Mounting your monitors is easy with detachable VESA plates that screw into your monitors and then slide back onto the frame of the stand. The screens can be rotated in landscape or portrait positions, so you can enjoy your preferred setup with comfortable viewing angles all day long!
Compatibility & Measurements
- Number of Screens: 2
- Screen Size: 13” to 27”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Maximum Desk Thickness: 3.25”
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per screen
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 39”
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole
- Articulation: +90° to -90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.