Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- Fits 13” to 38” Screens - Dual monitor mount fitting two regular or ultra-wide screens up to 38” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Secures to your desk with a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet for solid stability. Maximum recommended desk thickness is 3.5”.
- Articulation and Height Adjustment - Adjustable arms offer +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for optimal viewing angles. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape shape to fit your preferred setup.
- Integrated Cable Management - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole. Enjoy a non-cluttered screen setup that encourages concentration.
- Easy Installation - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with open top slot VESA plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary hardware for simple assembly. Win back much needed workspace by elevating 2 monitors on a single stand!
- We’ve Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Win back valuable workspace and enjoy comfortable viewing angles with Dual Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V038M) from VIVO! Designed specifically to mount most regular or ultra-wide 13” to 38” monitors on the market, this stand raises your screens to an ergonomic viewing height for comfort that lasts. Offering a variety of features including solid steel construction for strength and durability, full articulation for ergonomic viewing, and 20 adjustable joints for maximum flexibility, this stand was built to perform! Tighten or loosen each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. This is a standard VESA mount with 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting holes. All the necessary hardware and instructions are provided to make the assembly process as fast and easy as possible!
- Screen Size: 13” to 38” (holds 2 monitor screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Maximum Desktop Thickness: 3.5”
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs (each)
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 18”
- Maximum Extension: 29”
- Arm Span: 53”
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.