Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- COMPATIBILITY – Single monitor mount fitting most screens 13” to 32” in size and 17.6 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm back side mounting holes. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape
- FULL ARTICULATION – Adjustable arm offers -45° to +45° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Center double joint provides more flexible screen placement
- DESK CLAMP – Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4” thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount. Mounting your monitor is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary tools and hardware for easy assembly
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT – Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Clear up valuable desk space and enhance workflow with STAND-V101. The single, fully articulating arm mount attaches to the back of your desk, freeing up space that the original stand can take up. The sleek black finish frame constructed of aluminum steel fits any traditional or modern space and strongly secures your monitor in a suspended position for better sight alignment. The mounting bracket uses universal VESA patterns and features a weight capacity which supports most monitors on the market. The arm features a center double joint for more flexible screen placement.
- Fits two screens 13” to 32” in size
- Both arms hold up to 17.6 lbs in weight
- Supports monitors with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm back side mounting hole patterns
- Adjustable arm offers -45° to +45° tilt, 360° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole
- Heavy duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- Cable management integrated to keep potentially messy cords clean and organized
- Can be placed in portrait or landscape layout
- Easy assembly and installation process
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.