Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 17" TO 32" SCREENS - Single monitor mount fitting most screens 17” to 32” in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight with Universal VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Secures to your desk with a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount. Maximum desk thickness is 1.8” for the clamp and 1.6” for the grommet.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - The flexible mounting bracket offers +45° to -45° tilt, 90° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole for the perfect viewing angles and ergonomic positioning. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cords organized by routing them through the detachable cable clips on the center pole. Reduce the clutter and enjoy a clean visual display.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitor is a simple process with the detachable VESA plate, and securing the stand to your desk is accomplished with simple hand tightening. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Raise your monitor to an ergonomic viewing position and clear up valuable desk space with Single Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V101E) from VIVO! This sturdy mount attaches to the back of your desk, freeing up space that the original stand would occupy. The sleek black finish and solid steel construction blends with any traditional or modern space and strongly secures your monitor in a raised position for better sight alignment. The mounting bracket uses universal VESA patterns 75x75mm and 100x100mm, and fits most 17” to 32” monitors weighing up to 17.6 lbs. This ergonomic stand features full articulation, height adjustment, C-clamp and grommet mounting options, and cable management. Hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can enjoy comfortable viewing angles in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 32”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4” (minimum) to 1.8” (maximum)
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Grommet: 0.4” (minimum) to 1.6” (maximum)
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 16.4”
- Mounting Options: C-clamp or Grommet
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 90° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.