Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- VIVO ULTRA-WIDE MONITOR MOUNTING - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your unique workspace. STAND-V101H is designed to fit ultra-wide monitors and features counterbalance tension for optimal performance.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Find just the right viewing angle with -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. The heavy-duty pneumatic spring arm creates 12 inches of smooth height transition with additional adjustment along the extension pole.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS - The sturdy desk clamp creates excellent stability, and an equally secure grommet mount is provided to accommodate a variety of desk layouts. Recommended desktop thickness ranges from 0.4” to 3.5” for the clamp and 0.4” to 3.3” for the grommet.
- COMPATIBILITY - This durable stand holds one 17” to 35” monitor weighing from 4.4 lbs (minimum) to 26.4 lbs (maximum). The removable VESA bracket has 75x75mm, 100x100mm, and 200x100mm mounting capability.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel construction is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy comfortable viewing angles throughout the workday with Heavy-Duty Single Monitor Arm (STAND-V101H) from VIVO! Fitting standard to ultra-wide monitors, this stand gives you options! Elevate your monitor to an ergonomic height and adjust the viewing angle with just the touch of a hand. Featuring sturdy steel construction, smooth height adjustment, free-tilting design, desk mounting capability, and integrated cable management, this stand is ready to perform! The versatility of screen placement encourages comfortable viewing that aids in decreased muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The sleek appearance adds a modern look to any office while providing excellent support for your 17” to 35” monitor. All hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your stand secured and monitor mounted in no time!
- Monitor Screen Size: 17” to 35”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm, 100x100mm, and 200x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs (minimum) to 26.4 lbs (maximum)
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.5” (maximum)
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Grommet: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.3” (maximum)
- Pole Height: 14.5” (desk surface to top of pole)
- Articulation: -35° to +35° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Arm Height Adjustment: 12” (center of screen)
- Maximum Screen Height: 23.5”
- Maximum Extension: 18.5”
- Base Diameter: 4.2”
- Mounting Options: Sturdy C-clamp and Grommet Mount
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.