Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- VIVO MONITOR MOUNT SOLUTIONS - We create affordable ergonomic solutions designed with creativity and quality to help transform your unique workspace! STAND-V101O makes it easy to raise your monitor to an ergonomic height.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - The powerful pneumatic spring arm offers a height range from 6” to 16.5”, and the mount features -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for comfortable viewing angles. Please Note: The arm must hold at least 4.4 lbs of weight for the counterbalance tension to work correctly.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - An integrated cable management system ensures that cords stay organized and out of the way for a tangle-free setup. The plastic clips route cables along the arm to reduce clutter.
- COMPATIBILITY - This single monitor mount fits most screens 17” to 27” in size and up to 14.3 lbs in weight with 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Suggested desktop thickness for the sturdy C-clamp is 0.4” to 3.2”, and an optional grommet mount is included to accommodate a variety of layouts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Increase the comfort and ease of your workstation with the Pneumatic Arm Single Monitor Desk Mount (STAND-V101O) from VIVO! With this dependable mount, it’s easy to find the ideal viewing height that reduces strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. Raising your monitor off the desk surface also saves valuable workspace. The pneumatic spring arm features adjustable tension and offers a height range of 6” to 16.5”, while ergonomic viewing angles are created with -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation. Solid steel construction and a sturdy C-clamp/grommet base support anywhere from 4.4 to 14.3 lbs and keep your monitor safe and secure. A cable management system has been integrated to keep cords clean and organized, and all necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your new stand assembled in no time!
- Monitor Screen Size: Fits Most 17” to 27” Screens
- Screen Types: Curved and Flat
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lbs (minimum) to 14.3 lbs (maximum)
- Suggested Desktop Thickness for Clamp: 0.4” (minimum) to 3.2” (maximum)
- Color: Black
- Articulation: -45° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Arm Height Adjustment: 6” to 16.5” (center of screen)
- Maximum Extension: 18.5”
- Base Dimensions: 3.75” x 4”
- Mounting Options: Sturdy C-clamp and Grommet Mount
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.