Pneumatic Arm Dual Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- DUAL MONITOR ARMS - Provide excellent support for two monitor screens weighing up to 17.6 lbs each, and the built-in elbow spring gauge allows perfect weight adjustment at any level.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - Mechanical spring arms offer an exceptional range of flexible motion featuring -90° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 180° rotation. Maximum screen height to the center of the screen is 17.7".
- MOUNTING OPTIONS - The sturdy desk clamp installs from the top side of your desk for easy setup, and an equally secure grommet mount is provided to accommodate a variety of desk layouts. Recommended desktop thickness ranges from 0.39” to 2”.
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits most 17” to 32” computer monitors on the market (both flat and curved screens). The quick release VESA brackets have 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting capability.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Reclaim your desk space and enjoy comfortable viewing angles with Premium Dual Monitor Mount (STAND-V102BB) from VIVO! Elevate not just one, but two monitors to an ergonomic height and adjust the viewing angle with just the touch of a hand. Featuring high-quality aluminum construction, flexible joints, smooth height adjustment, a sturdy desk clamp and grommet mount, integrated cable management, topside installation, and more, this stand is ready to transform your workspace. The versatility of screen placement encourages comfortable viewing that aids in decreased muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The classy appearance adds a modern look to any office while providing excellent support for your 17” to 32” monitors. All hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your stand secured and monitors mounted in no time!
- Supports 2 Monitor Screens: Sizes 17” to 32”
- Screen Types: Flat and Curved
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: 0.39” (minimum) to 2” (maximum)
- Arm Span: 37” (from bracket to bracket)
- Maximum Extension: 25”
- Articulation: -90° to +90° tilt, 180° swivel, and 180° rotation
- Height Adjustment: 10 inches with Mechanical Spring Arms
- Mounting Options: Sturdy Desk Clamp and Grommet Mount
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs per monitor
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.