Triple Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- VIVO MONITOR MOUNTING SOLUTIONS - We create affordable solutions designed with creativity and quality to transform your workspace. This heavy-duty triple monitor stand provides a 3 screen ergonomic display for increased work comfort and efficiency.
- COMPATIBILITY - Holds three screens 13” to 32” in size weighing up to 22 lbs each. Supports VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounting hole patterns. Warning: Please do not pull monitors too far forward or backward unless the stand is bolted down, as this will cause stability issues.
- FULL MOTION - Find just the right viewing angle with -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation. Height adjustment is provided along the center pole.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - The 12.5” x 13.5” ultra heavy-duty base keeps the stand and monitors balanced and upright.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Clear up valuable desk space and view three monitors side-by-side with Freestanding Triple Monitor Mount (STAND-V103F) from VIVO! Manufactured with high-grade steel that provides excellent triple monitor support, security, and scratch resistance, this stand supports monitors 13” to 32” in size and 22 lbs in weight. Designed with user-geared features such as smooth arm articulation, removable VESA mounting plates, adjustable monitor height, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs. The versatility of screen placement allows for ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided so you can get your stand assembled and monitors mounted in no time!
- Supports 3 Monitor Screens: Sizes 13” to 32”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 17.5”
- Base Dimensions: 12.5” x 13.5”
- Articulation: -90° to +90° tilt, 360° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Arm Span: 67.2” (from bracket to bracket)
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.