Quad Monitor Desk Mount
Where to Buy
- FITS 13” TO 24” SCREENS - This heavy-duty 3 + 1 quad monitor stand holds four 13” to 24” screens weighing up to 15.4 lbs each with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Perfect for homes and offices alike, this ergonomic stand lets you win back desk space and accomplish multiple tasks without having to toggle between endless tabs.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Enjoy comfortable viewing angles with +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Turn your screen to portrait or landscape orientation for your preferred layout. WARNING: Please do not pull the monitors too far forward or backward, as this will cause stability issues.
- HEAVY DUTY BASE - Rest assured that your monitors will be held safe and secure with this stand’s solid steel 15.4” x 11.6” base providing excellent stability for your display! It features anti-slip padding to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA plates, and we provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for assembly. Cable clips are included to give your setup a clean and organized appearance.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Win back desk space and increase work efficiency with Quad Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V104B) from VIVO! Featuring high-grade steel construction, this solid stand is built to last and supports 4 screens 13” to 24” in size and up to 15.4 lbs in weight each. The stand sports a 3 + 1 screen layout design (one screen on top and three underneath) to give you a completely ergonomic setup. The fully articulating arms feature multiple adjustable joints that can be tightened or loosened to make them as fluid or stationary as desired. Step-by-step instructions are provided so that you can have your new quad monitor stand assembled in no time!
- Screen Sizes: 13” to 24”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 15.4 lbs per arm
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 34.7”
- Arm Span: 52.5”
- Base Dimensions: 15.4” x 11.6”
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole
- Screen Orientation: Portrait or Landscape
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.