Quad Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 32" SCREENS - This ultra sturdy 3 + 1 monitor stand fits most screens 13” to 32” in size and up to 22 lbs per monitor with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes. Best when used on a sturdy desk or table top.
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Sturdy steel design provides exceptional support and durability, keeping your equipment safe and secure. The heavy-duty base lets you place the stand wherever you want it and features padding to protect your table surface from scratches.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE - The monitor arms offer +15° to -15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for optimal viewing angles. Height adjustment is provided along the center pole, and monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation. WARNING: Please do not pull monitors too far forward or backward beyond the stand’s center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- QUAD MONITOR FORCE - Win back valuable desk space and improve multitasking capabilities by keeping four monitors off of your desk and raised to a comfortable viewing height. Great for team projects, security camera monitoring, real-time data analysis, and more!
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Win back valuable work space with Quad Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V104F) from VIVO! This heavy-duty mount is constructed of high-grade steel that supports four LCD screens weighing up to 22 pounds each. Featuring height adjustment and arm articulation for comfortable viewing angles, a solid base for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was built to perform! The removable VESA plates (75x75mm and 100x100mm) can be adjusted up and down by 1 inch so that your monitors are aligned. Please note that screen alignment also depends on whether the VESA holes are in the same location on each monitor. All hardware and instructions are provided to get your stand assembled and screens mounted in no time! Please Note: This mount requires a sturdy desk to support the weight of the stand and four monitors.
- Number of Monitors: 4
- Screen Sizes: 13” to 32”
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs per monitor
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 29.9”
- Arm Length: 34” from center
- Arm Span: 67.8” from bracket to bracket
- Base Dimensions: 12.4” x 13.9”
- Articulation: +15° to -15° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.