Wide Screen Mount for 23” to 55” TVs
Where to Buy
- SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Provides excellent support and durability for one TV screen (23” to 55”) weighing up to 66 pounds with VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm mounting holes.
- FULL MOTION - Enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with -15° to +15° tilt and -50° to +50° swivel for optimal screen positioning and glare reduction.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Elevate your screen to the desired height with a series of mounting holes located along the center pole for multiple height setting options from 10.1" to 21.5".
- STURDY C-CLAMP - Ensures ultimate stability for your TV setup (maximum desk thickness of 3.5”), and an optional grommet mount is included to accommodate a variety of desk and table layouts.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Improve productivity and create comfortable viewing angles with single TV desk mount (STAND-V155C) from VIVO! Win back valuable workspace by using this heavy-duty monitor mount to elevate the screen off of your desk. Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand has been 3 times strength tested to support a 23” to 55” TV screen weighing up to 66 pounds. The sleek, black appearance blends well with virtually any environment. Offering a variety of features including simple height adjustment for comfortable viewing angles, a sturdy desk clamp for excellent support, and integrated cable management to keep cords clean and organized, this stand was designed to perform!
- Holds one TV screen measuring 23” to 55”
- Supports VESA 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x300mm, and 400x400mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 25”
- Tilt: -15° to +15°
- Swivel: -50° to +50°
- C-clamp: Maximum desk thickness of 3.5”
- Screen Placement: Portrait or landscape orientation
- Comes with: M5 to M8 TV mounting screws
- Weight Capacity: 66 lb
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.