Dual Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 13" TO 30" SCREENS - Dual monitor stand fitting most screens 13” to 30” in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm hole patterns. Features a solid 15.4” x 11” freestanding base for excellent support and versatile placement.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Enjoy comfortable viewing angles with +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation. WARNING: Please do not pull the monitors too far forward or backward, as this will cause stability issues.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Enjoy a double screen display that increases productivity with Dual Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V200F) from VIVO! This two arm, fully articulating stand features a solid base with underside padding to give you endless placement options! The sleek, black steel design goes well in both home and office environments and strongly secures your monitors in a suspended position for better sight alignment. Made for screens 13” to 30” in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes, this stand fits the majority of monitors on the market. The mounting brackets tilt, swivel, and rotate to give you the precise screen angle you want for an ergonomic setup that encourages productivity.
- Screen Sizes: 13” to 30” (holds 2 monitor screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs per screen
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 16.4”
- Arm Span: 31”
- Base Dimensions: 15.4” x 11”
- Articulation: +45° to -45° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the Center Pole
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.