Triple Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 17” TO 24” SCREENS - Designed for 3 computer monitors 17" to 24" in size and up to 15.4 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Integrated cable management keeps your cords clean and organized for a clutter-free setup.
- TRIPLE MONITOR FORCE - Clear up valuable workspace and increase efficiency with a three monitor setup. WARNING: Please do not pull monitors too far forward or backward beyond the stand’s center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Mounting arms and plates offer +25° to -25° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Maximum height to center of VESA plates is 15". Monitors can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA plates. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly, and the freestanding base allows the stand to be placed wherever desired.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Win back desk space and enjoy ergonomic viewing angles with Triple Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V003J) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel, this stand was made to support three LCD screens weighing up to 15.4 lbs each. Features include articulation and height adjustment for optimal viewing angles, cable management for an organized setup, and a heavy-duty base with anti-skid padding. Tighten or loosen each joint to make your stand as fluid or stationary as desired. The VESA plates allow each individual bracket to be adjusted up and down by 1.1” for monitor alignment. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your monitors mounted in no time!
- Supports 3 Monitor Screens: Sizes 17” to 24” (each)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 15.4 lbs per monitor (3 times strength tested)
- Material: Steel
- Pole Height: 16.1”, Arm Span: 50.4”
- Base Dimensions: 19.3” x 13.1”
- Articulation: +25° to -25° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Limited Liability: In no event shall VIVO or its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the products or these terms and conditions (however arising, including negligence), including lost profits, whether or not the possibility of such damages was, or could have been, known. The liability of VIVO and its owner, subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and the respective employees, to you or any third parties in any circumstance, is limited to the amount paid by you for the product purchased hereunder. By bidding on this item, you agree to these terms and conditions. Buyer agrees that any and all sales of merchandise offered through VIVO constitutes a sale under applicable Illinois law with jurisdiction and venue solely and exclusively in Woodford County, Illinois.
Warranty & Returns: If you have any questions or concerns please contact us before placing your order. Please note, the warranty period for items varies by product category. Warranty is applicable to items purchased through VIVO or a registered VIVO vendor selling through an affiliated third-party marketplace. Warranty includes product defects and does not include damages resulted from user error. Things that void a warranty and further business with VIVO include physical abuse of the item, improper use, permanent alterations, failure to return all pieces/parts, returns resulting in product damages due to insufficient packaging or swearing/threatening customer support.
Please Note: Failure to report items that arrive damaged within 30 days of receipt may result in denial of reimbursement. Failure to report a missing item within 60 days of the delivery date will limit our ability to file a claim or locate the package and may result in a denial of reimbursement.
Any product being returned to us must have an RMA number included. Failure to include RMA number may result in delayed processing. Refunds or replacements may take up to 3-5 business days from receipt to be processed. Return shipping charges on items that are ordered in error or no longer needed are non-refundable. VIVO is not responsible for providing box(es) or packing materials for any return shipments. Items returned damaged due to insufficient packaging will not be processed. Any product utilized in food processing must be thoroughly cleaned prior to return.