Quad Monitor Desk Stand
Where to Buy
- FITS 17” TO 32” SCREENS - Quad monitor stand fitting 4 screens 17" to 32" in size and up to 17.6 lbs in weight (each) with VESA 75x75mm or 100x100mm mounting holes. Cable clips are provided to keep your cords clean and organized for a clutter-free setup.
- ARTICULATION & HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Adjustable mounting bracket offers +30° to -30° tilt, 180° swivel, 360° rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Maximum height to center of VESA plates is 33.5". WARNING: Please do not pull monitors beyond the stand's center of gravity, as this will cause stability issues.
- STURDY BASE - The freestanding base fits a variety of workspaces. Steel and aluminum design creates excellent support with anti-skid padding to protect your desk surface from scuffs and scratches.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with keyhole pattern VESA plates for quick attachment and detachment. We provide all the necessary hardware and instructions for easy assembly.
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Win back valuable desk space by elevating four computer monitors on one stand, all at an ergonomic viewing angle with Quad Monitor Desk Stand (STAND-V104Z) from VIVO! Constructed of high-grade steel and aluminum, this stand was designed to support four 17” to 32” computer monitors weighing up to 17.6 lbs each. Features include articulation and height adjustment for optimal viewing angles, cable management for an organized setup, and a heavy-duty base for excellent support. All necessary hardware and instructions are provided for easy assembly, so you can get your monitors mounted in no time!
- Screen Size: 17” to 32” (holds 4 monitor screens)
- VESA Standard: 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Weight Capacity: 17.6 lbs (each)
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Pole Height: 32.5”, Base Dimensions: 15.6” x 11.3”
- Articulation: +30° to -30° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation
- Height Adjustment: Provided along the center pole, Arm Span: 30”
- Screen Placement: Portrait or Landscape Orientation
3 Year Warranty
This product comes with a limited 3-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.